Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Gratitude Diary - Joy of Giving

I have started my Gratitude Diary in response to the Joy of Giving Card for Week 10. And I hope to continue posting my thoughts in it. For starters,

I am grateful for the gift of good health, for when I didn't have it, I realised its worth.


I am grateful for the love and care my near and dear ones (family and friends) have shown me; in my weak moments, mentally and physically. I can never thank them enough, in words or in actions.


I am grateful for the joy of waking in the morning, each day renewing my hope...


I am grateful for the love and adulation of my beautiful children, who inspite of my working hours, schedules and crazy routine, remain connected with me at many levels


I am grateful for today. I am alive. I am healthy. I am loved. So I can learn to be happy too. And I will try. I will. 

4 comments:

abhilash.p said...

my gratitude "list"-

1. i am grateful for being alive at this very moment, when millions of kids are dying of hunger,thirst,disease or anything else.

2.i am grateful for having 2 of the best parents in the world,for loving and taking care of me even when i do something they hate.

3.i am grateful for getting a good education.

4.i am grateful for being a good photographer,because it might get me a job one day.

5.i am grateful to God,for giving me hope.

Unknown said...

That is such a cool list Abhilash! I don't know of any child who would actually think so deeply about giving gratitude for what he has the way you have! Can I pls post this on my blog??? Will add a link to yours! Temme quick!

abhilash.p said...

sure, by all means please post it!


i did not post this on my blog though,but put up the link anyway! :)

Just Someone said...

Will write down my thoughts...
Great to see Abhilash's 'list'

A song to someone I am forever grateful to ( shortcut again :-) )
http://youtu.be/jUe8uoKdHao