Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Ace of Diamonds... Just Someone...

An anonymous follower of this blog since I can remember (which is forever) and a friend who calls himself 'Just Someone' has in the true spirit of the Joy of Giving gone back to the first card

Followers of the Joy of Giving will recall, it was the first and the toughest to follow.... The Ace of Diamonds and I believe only those who really want to be the change they'd like to see in the world can truly follow or attempt to follow this card... I applaud his gumption in wanting to go back to it...

Just Someone, do keep us posted with your experiences. And we wish you ALL the very BEST!!!!

Once again, a short revamp of the Joy of Giving if this is your first visit to the blog/page.


To join the Joy of Giving just follow the cards every week and post your experiences in a public forum (or leave your story in the comment section of this blog). 

To know how it started click here

To track the Joy of Giving through the past nine weeks, click here.



2 comments:

Just Someone said...

Thank You... Im humbled...
The toughest to follow...yes... the most satifying one too... if I can follow this...a lot of problems in life would be taken care of... positively...

Just Someone said...

Every morning,when i wake up, I decide and tell myself that its going to be a good day and that what went wrong the previous day can be corrected and that its upto me to keep myself happy and if I am happy, I can make the ones around me happy.
But today morning,I came across a person and my mind in an instant was filled with complete negativity.I wonder how I can overcome such strong feeling. Do I control them or do I vent it out? Even if I vent it out, will it stop there...? How does one conquer the animosity lysing silent,sleeping but in enor,oous proportions in ones mind..? Trying my best...