Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Joy of Giving - Week 8 - Card 8

I am late! After a rather hectic Diwali break (which was spent largely barking at the children) it seemed as though it would take another two days to kick start life as I knew it! So here I am with another card.

Late, yes, but worth the wait :-)

This week the card is so do-able I am going to try and do this for at least three days; one each for the machines mentioned. Those with me, do raise your hand! :-)



As always I request all of you to send me your experiences any which way (comment on my post, write on a public forum - your own blog etc, email me...)...


To join the Joy of Giving just follow the cards every week and post your experiences in a public forum (or leave your story in the comment section of this blog). 

To know how it started click here

To track the Joy of Giving through the past eight weeks, click here.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes did it... No geyser... No ac ( even at office )... No washing machine... And no fan too one day...
Going back to the first card again...
Just Someone

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Just Someone...you're into this...like really!!!! I am so happy! All the best... The first card was the toughest...