Saturday, November 26, 2011

Joy of Giving - Gratitude List - Abhilash

Perhaps the youngest follower of my blog, Abhilash P has penned his Gratitude list in response to Joy of Giving card 10. Coming from a teenager, it is an amazing list. I wonder if my own children would consider thanking us as parents :-)
Abhilash, do show this to mom and dad. They will sure be proud of you!


1. i am grateful for being alive at this very moment, when millions of kids are dying of hunger,thirst,disease or anything else.

2.i am grateful for having 2 of the best parents in the world,for loving and taking care of me even when i do something they hate.

3.i am grateful for getting a good education.

4.i am grateful for being a good photographer,because it might get me a job one day.

5.i am grateful to God,for giving me hope.




2 comments:

abhilash.p said...

thanks a million for posting... idk about sharing with anyone else though! :)

Unknown said...

May be you should :-)