Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Joy of Giving - Card 11 - Week 11

Friends,
The Joy of Giving is back with its 11th card... And this one is as simple as SIMPLE can be:




My first one would have gone to the maid, but she's on leave. Next in queue: the driver, dhobi and ... I am still thinking....


I also have a request: Do keep me posted about your small acts of kindness. Your selflessness may serve as an inspiration to another... 


Once again, a short revamp of the Joy of Giving if this is your first visit to the blog/page.

To join the Joy of Giving just follow the cards every week and post your experiences in a public forum - your own blog, note on FaceBook - or leave your story in the comment section of this blog. 

To know how it started click here

To track the Joy of Giving through the past eleven weeks, click here

DO spread the message of this unique movement. Encourage your friends to start following the cards and spreading joy... Do remember to tag me in your posts...

3 comments:

Rahmath said...

hi,
Inspired and done :)
http://rahi30384foru.blogspot.com/2011/11/joy-of-giving-start.html

Unknown said...

Hey Rahmath... First of...I am so glad to see that you're going to follow the Joy of Giving... Awesome news that!!!! Secondly, welcome to my blog :-) I am going to share your post on my blog alongwith my own experience...

Rahmath said...

Thanks you for the warm welcome.Thanks for following my blog too.I will try my best to follow the cards :)