Monday, September 12, 2011

Joy of Giving - Card 2 - Week 2

When I began the Joy of Giving exercise I thought I would follow the cards in the deck in the established order (A, 2, 3...J, Q, K). Then I thought that picking a random card each week would be more exciting especially to participants who have either seen or possess the deck.

The card this week


After a card that helped us grapple with a "self" issue we now have one "For people you know". Come let us write our letters to the person who had an impact on our life and give them the joy of knowing it!

To join me, read what you have to do.

All the best!

2 comments:

Just Someone said...

Have been thinking about this... and hence the delayed response... :-)...
Dont know about this... and how to start....

MUSA said...

If words were enough to express what it means to be born to a Mother who is willing to sacrifice her child for her motherland then I would certainly compose a letter using those words to convey the impact my Mother has had on my life....

I remember vividly remember her quotes from my childhood when she would tell us tales of heroes who lived and died for the motherland....

She would always say "I wanted to have two sons ek beta ghar ke liye aur ek beta desh ke liye"....