Friday, March 20, 2009

All the way


When somebody loves you 
It's no good unless he loves you - all the way 
Happy to be near you 
When you need someone to cheer you - all the way 

Taller than the tallest tree is 
That's how it's got to feel 
Deeper than the deep blue sea is 
That's how deep it goes - if its real 

When somebody needs you 
It's no good unless he needs you - all the way 
Through the good or lean years 
And for all the in-between years - come what may 

Who knows where the road will lead us 
Only a fool would say 
But if you'll let me love you 
It's for sure I'm gonna love you - all the way, all the way 

No. I didn't write it. 


7 comments:

Raaga said...

nice :) and so what if you didn't write it :)

Das said...

Good. Is it always like that?
Perhaps.......

The Seeker said...

Nice one chechi!!! Becoming romantic....

Aathira Nair said...

Nice poem!

And Safely Khan! Ha ha...awww...

Anonymous said...

I could appreciate the feelings, but somehow there are some queries which come up:

Do we know what 'loving all the way' is? How would we recognize that if someone would offer it?

Do we really want someone to 'need us all the way'? I would prefer them to be quite independent and then maybe 'desire' us all the way.

AmitL said...

Nice one,Ritu-err,the last line('No..I didn't write it'-was that also a part of the poem, I wonder?)

workhard said...

Hi, nice poem really, i wish someone like that exists for me too;-)

Haiku Poems