Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Its our time to lend a helping hand



Have you often seen a homeless child begging on the street and wondering "What can I do to help?"

Have you often read stories in the media about a mother who lost her lil one to some disease just because she could not afford the right medication and once again wondered, "Could I have done anything?"

Have you given money to charities such as CRY or Helpage India to curtail your own feeling of helplessness?

Well, now is our one REAL chance to do something concrete and HELP...

Read about Gaurav and lets do something more than just 'feel'.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure

The Seeker said...

sure sis!!! My heart goes out to him, but how? at times, I feel so helpless, being dependent on parents,,,

Would do my best...

Unknown said...

Hi Barath: Just spread the word da