Saturday, February 7, 2009

Is it possible?



Is it possible?

That I changed?

From a naive 19 year old to a mature 35 year old, I've been transformed into a person that my near and dear ones cannot recognise, accept or appreciate?

Is it possible?

That my metamorphosis into a woman I always thought I would be: confident, happy and satisfied, is suddenly making people around me uncomfortable and unsure of the 'real' me?

Is it possible? 

That this so called 'new' me is infact simply a resurgence of my inherent character? That somewhere deep inside I have ALWAYS been this way; I was merely lost for a few years.

Is it possible?

That my desire to reach out and love all of humanity, accept each person who comes in to my life with equal pleasure, embrace each relationship and cherish each interaction as a joyous and memorable opportunity for personal growth, suddenly making people think I am 'easy'?

Is it possible?

To understand that my interactions with people are on a 'human' level; intense, yet sublime, passionate, yet sober, freaky,  yet serious?

Is it possible?

That my loved ones will love me 'no matter what' and stop expecting me to face the line of fire every now and then?

Is it possible?



Post a Comment