Monday, December 19, 2011

Joy of Giving - Card 15 - Week 15

For all my friends who are walking with me on this journey called Joy of Giving, here is the card for this week



I have many updates on some previous cards that I shall post during the course of the week.

As for this card, it is sad but I don't remember a single teacher from school or college who really left a lasting impression on me... However, many other individuals have influenced me in very dramatic ways, been my teachers and guiding lights and I shall write a thank you letter to each of them...

New to the Joy of Giving? Here's what you can do:

Go to the page titled Joy Of Giving where I have posted all the cards selected so far. Those of you who'd like to start this exercise from the beginning, do check it out, choose the card you like, and follow the instructions!

OR

To join the Joy of Giving right away just follow the cards every week and post your experiences in a public forum - your own blog, note on FaceBook - or leave your story in the comment section of this blog.

To know how it started click here.

To track the Joy of Giving through the past fifteen weeks, click here

DO spread the message of this unique movement. Encourage your friends to start following the cards and spreading joy... Do remember to tag me in your posts...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweets... i want to do teachers... as you know we have so many of them inspiring them...

Just Someone said...

Teachers... I cant remember in that sense... but some individuals who have changed my life... yes I will also write to them...

Unknown said...

Rekha - do go ahead!

JS - I guess I am on the same page as you!