Thursday, October 2, 2008



An email I received this morning that has instilled a sense of purposefulness and reason in what I was pursuing simply as my "passion".

Dear Madam Ritu,

Thanks a lot for sending me "DNA" paper very promptly.

I really appreciate your spirit, personally driving all the way to Dapodi, to meet me though I am observing "Moun Vrat" to know the facts and figures of the case study.

As an experinced journalist, you had correctly drawn the real cream out of my feelings and emotions regarding my spouse's illness episode.

Your Article as published in the paper is very elabrote,informative and is an eye opener to the not only insurance and TPA Agents, but also to the public who are being haunted.In your article you have slashed them blue and red for the systems short comings.

I am so happy about the article and nothing can stop me without thanking the editor of DNA for selecting and publishing such an use ful article in the interest of public.

Best Regards,
K.H.Rao
This is the same family I'd mentioned in my post Dard ki nai paribhasha
The article in question can be read here on Page 6. 
Can there be stronger words of encouragement and appreciation?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Well, we - who hv been reading ur posts, have no doubt about your capabilities. And the article is very well written and very informative. Do keep up the good work - there will be no stopping you.....

Aathira Nair said...

I bet it feels good when you could do your part in touching someone's life.

Unknown said...

Hi Just Someone: Thank you!

Hi Aathira: Yes it does!

Arunima said...

you are rocking lady.

Unknown said...

Hey Arunima: Thanks so much!!! :-D