Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pictures




I'm not much of a photographer but here are some pictures I've clicked over the past few months.



At Purandar Fort, Pune, Maharashtra



This lady bug wasn't very photogenic. After several attempts, caught it in the right frame!


'Govt of TATA India' - Clicked this picture while driving. 


A houseboat in the merry waters of the Vembanad Lake, Kerala


Houseboat crossing a little habited island


Just found this scene very soothing


Outskirts of Alibaug, Maharashtra


Corridor in the Aga Khan Palace, Pune


Harish prompted me to take this gorgeous picture


Through the verdure - At Empress Gardens, Pune


Perhaps my best. Taken on the Mumbai-Pune Express Highway


GPO Pune



8 comments:

The Seeker said...

Sis! long time! read a few of ur previous posts! will catch up! how things @ ur end, hos kids and jiju! regrads to evry1. and lovely pics liked the one on the road, the plane and the statue one very much

The lady bug! looks cute :)

Anonymous said...

Gooooooood ones.... the lady bug is cute....

Anonymous said...

Nice pics.... the lady bug is cute...

Abhi said...

Nice blog, it seems that you are blogging from 2003, quite impressive!!!

I have added you to my bloglist.

Unknown said...

Hi Barath: All well here..How about you??? The one on the road is perhaps my best!

Hey Justsomeone: I think the bug is my fav pic

Hey Innocent Warrior: Welcome to my blog!

Anonymous said...

The one on the road is good... the airplane view is good...the fort is good... the bug is good... hey theres a simpler way of saying this... ALL of them r simply GOOD...

AmitL said...

Hi,Ritu- Whew-if you were a pro,I wonder what photos we'd have seen?These were lovely,to say the least-and,as you said,the long and winding road (left behind,if I may add) one is the best of the lot.Good going!:)

Unknown said...

Hey Just Someone: Thanks a ton... AGAIN :-D

Hey Amit: That was what I'd call 'sweet appreciation'. Thank you!