Monday, October 10, 2011

Joy of Giving - Card 6 - Week 6

"My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness." Dalai Lama

Is it easy to drop your image, step out of your comfort zone and reach out to another human at a 'human' level, without inhibitions and with, love, compassion and warmth?

Its time to find that out.

The 6th card randomly picked out in the Joy of Giving Smile Deck series is:


To join the Joy of Giving just follow the cards every week and post your experiences in a public forum (or leave your story in the comment section of this blog). 

To know how it started click here

To track the Joy of Giving through the past five weeks, click here.


6 comments:

Just Someone said...

I will....

MUSA said...

I did.... :-)

Unknown said...

Gr8 JS! Don't forget to share your experience with us!

Hey MUSA (aka Umesh)... Pls pls tell us more about it. Your experience will inspire others ... :-)

abhilash.p said...

ah,finally!i'm gonna start with this as soon as possible!

p.s aunty,can you start following my blog??i will send the link!

:)

Unknown said...

Cool Abhilash! Welcome and hugs!

Yes my dear! Do send me the link asap...

abhilash.p said...

here you go,aunty!

http://www.abhisblogworld.blogspot.com/