Friday, January 7, 2011

Mama Bear

Received the following via e mail ages ago. I am sure most women and all mothers will identify with it!!!!!!

If you are a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that! 


Before you hibernate, you are supposed to eat like crazy. I could deal with that too!

If you are a bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you are sleeping (hibernating) and wake to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definetely deal with that!

If you are a Mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that!

If you are a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

YEP, I WANNA BE A BEAR !!!!!!!

2 comments:

S said...

agreeee agreeeee agreeeeee :)
how is it i dont get 'interesting' forward emails like this!!

AmitL said...

Good heavens-you're blogging again??I saw your comment on Arunima's blog and realized..good,good...wishing you all a Very happy 2011..:)