Saturday, November 1, 2008


I may be at the receiving end

Suddenly

 

I, the tormentor

thus far immune

to the hurt and anguish I

caused

 

now feel

trepidation and

anxiety;

utter anarchy

 

Denied truths

Lies

uttered in moments of

desperation and nervousness

creep over, hauntingly

 

Caught in a trap

There is no freedom

this time.

No window of

opportune misconduct

or staggering verbosity

To deny

Disclaim

Refuse

Cover-up

the obvious

 

“What goes

around

comes

around”

they say

wisdom that dares

emotions

 

the proverbial

circle of life

360 degree turn

Karma....


11 comments:

The Seeker said...

Yeah! Didi, Have got only one thing to tell. Life goes on. If i can add, This too shall pass..

And sorry been quite dormant for a long while. thanks a lot for the moral support. take care didi! Regards to jiju and kids

Anonymous said...

What do I say... Please know that you are not a tormentor... Life has its own tough moments... and Im sure that - the person that you are - you will find the strength to overcome all of it....

AmitL said...

At such times,I say my favourite soothing prayer'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference'...TC,Rituji!

rm said...

u had to torment..now u have to be tormented..never had a choice ..just karma..take it as an experience and let it pass by you..few more years another poem..life just has to go on..cheer up dear.

Arunima said...

Sometimes it doesn't come in circles. The tormentor remains the tormentor forever.

Unknown said...

Hey Barath: Thanks for your words.

Hi Just Someone: My feelings may be over-the-top sometimes, but I am a highly introspective individual. I will overcome Im sure, but the truth cannot be wiped off. A clean slate in this life is not possible...

Hi Amit: Thats going to be my prayer too.. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Hi rm: Thank you for your kind words.

Hi Arunima: I agree!!!!

Anonymous said...

dont worry such moments happen,be brave.

Scribblers Inc said...

interesting....

Scribblers Inc.

Anonymous said...

Hi - Long time....?

The Seeker said...

Long time and
do drop in chechi! you ahve a surprise..
http://basicallythejobless.blogspot.com/2008/12/its-raining-in-my-mirage.html

Anonymous said...

Hi - Looooooong time???